Because of the health benefits of cannabis, it is fairly popular to infuse its parts into cuisine. Since the early Renaissance, Italy has been incorporating cannabis into its cuisine. Abuse of cannabis sparked a backlash, signaling the end of the practice of infusing cannabis into meals.
The advent of many landmark research concerning CBD (a cannabinoid found in cannabis) as a potential natural therapy has reignited the cannabis-infusion craze.
The CBD oil food infusion trend in CBD recipes is still in its early stages, which means that most of us are still novices in this field. To be in control of the recommended dosage and flavor of CBD oil, smaller quantities are recommended.
If you’re not familiar with CBD Isolate, it’s a flavorless, non-psychoactive powder made from hemp or cannabis. CBD Isolate, unlike THC, does not make you high. Instead, it serves as a potent remedy and a good source of nutrients. You may make gourmet cuisine while still benefiting from CBD’s medicinal properties by adding it to your meal.
Grilled apricot, watermelon, and arugula CBD summer salad recipe
Follow these steps to prepare a grilled apricot, watermelon, and arugula CBD summer salad:
- Mint leaves, chopped (amount depends on your liking);
- 80 grams of arugula;
- 3 apricots. Slice them in 6 even pieces;
- 2 tblsp of feta cheese;
- A quarter of chopped red onion;
- Half of the watermelon, cubed.
Ingredients For Dressing:
- Himalayan pink salt or Himalayan salt and black pepper (amount depends on your taste);
- CBD oil ;
- Balsamic vinegar (amount depends on your liking);
- Cold-pressed olive oil (a drizzle);
- Honey (a drizzle).
- Whisk together all the ingredients.
How To Prepare
- Heat a grill (or a grill pan) to medium. Rinse and cut the apricots into sixths. Brush the apricot slices lightly with olive oil and place on a skewer. Cook the apricots for 1–2 minutes per side on the grill or on a grill pan. Cook them just long enough to caramelize them, but not all the way through. Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside.
- Cut the watermelon, mint, and onion after that. Cut the watermelon in half and then into cubes with a knife. Place the cubes in a medium basin and toss the rind and seeds into the compost. Remove from the equation. 14 of the red onion should be chopped into long, thin pieces to be used in the salad. Make sure the mint is chopped into small, edible pieces. Put everything in a bowl and set it aside. Add the feta cheese.
- The last step is to put together your salad. Combine the arugula, mint, and red onion in a salad bowl. Add your preferred quantity of salad dressing to the bowl using a tablespoon and toss well. Watermelon, grilled apricots, and a sprinkling of feta cheese, along with fresh ground black pepper, go on top of the arugula mix on four plates. Have fun!
For the dressing
- Mix in a small bowl all of your ingredients for the dressing. Make sure the amount of Himalayan salt, extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper are as per your taste
Final preparations for CBD salad recipe:
- In your salad bowl, add mint, arugula, and chopped red onion. Drizzle the dressing in the salad bowl and toss the ingredients well with a wooden spoon.
- Put your grilled apricots, and a sprinkle of feta cheese on top of your salad bowl and prepare to serve.
This recipe can be a delight to people looking for a retreat in the hot summer, it is fresh and gives you a sense of calm upon ingesting it.