With more USA states legalizing cannabis, we can see a surge of CBD products in the market. While drinking CBD tea is a great way to relax, CBD oil, bath bombs, and skincare products do the extra needful.
While helping you come to a calm state of mind, they also benefit your skin and make it look much healthier than before.
CBD bath bombs are the best way to enjoy the relaxation felt through products without ingesting them. Therefore, let’s look at some of the CBD bath bombs benefits.
But First, Are They Legal?
Each country and each state have different laws regarding cannabis and CBD products. In 14 US states, recreational use of cannabis is legal. Therefore, CBD bath bombs with THC of less than 0.3% are legal. You will have to check your state’s local laws to know for a fact.
How Will CBD Bath Bombs Benefit Me?
Science does not say much about the effects, benefits, and risks pertaining to CBD bath bombs. However, science does answer several ways in which products, in general, can help you and the effects they have on the human skin.
- Moisturize: One of the biggest CBD bath bombs benefits is that CBD is known to act as a natural moisturizer. If you have dry to normal skin, using CBD oil included in CBD bath bombs will help you beat the dryness.
- Anti-acne: The chemical properties of CBD allow it to have a positive influence over sebocytes. When you use CBD bath bombs, you make your skin reduce the production of sebocytes. By doing so, your skin will produce less sebum, resulting in less acne and pimples.
- Antibacterial effects: CBD is known to deflect bacteria and fungi from the skin. A relaxing bath with CBD bath bombs will allow the skin to fight against bacteria and fungi. Thereby, if you have skin infections, using external CBD products will be exceptionally beneficial.
- Reduced anxiety: Cannabis is known for its relaxing and calming effects. This effect comes on because CBD is the basis of reduced anxiety and fear response. Using CBD bath bombs will allow your body to feel relaxed and calmed for a long time without intaking anything.
- Natural Ingredient: Some people worry that bathing with CBD bath bombs is like dunking yourself in chemicals. However, that is far from the truth since CBD is a natural plat-derives ingredient. It amalgamates with cosmetic products easily and doesn’t even have chemical reactions on the skin.
What Makes a Good CBD Bath Bomb?
Just like any other product, there are a few things characteristic of good CBD bath bombs. Let us look at what makes a good CBD bath bomb.
- Non-chemical extraction of CO2 – removes metals, solvents, and pesticides.
- Essential oils instead of synthetic fragrances.
- Full-spectrum, high-quality hemp oil.
- Hemp-derived CBD that has less than 0.3% THC.
- Pharmaceutical Epson salts
- Certification by the US Hemp Authority
- Legal green flag from the state laws and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
You can procure CBD products for skincare between $30 and $100. Everything depends on the company you buy from, the products you choose, and the quality offered by the companies.
Using CBD products for skin care and relaxation is one of the best decisions you can take to make your day feel less stressful. Choose the right brand and the right product and see if the CBD bath bomb matches up to the food-grade quality.
Make a smart buying decision and help make your skin more healthy and supple with the help of CBD bath bombs and skincare.